Thursday, September 20, 2012

Oh You Know...Just Harnessing My Inner Martha Stewart

Lately I have had all this time and energy on my hands. What is a poor girl to do? While I would LOVE to spend every minute shopping (yes, there truly is that California valley girl in me!), that would not exactly be cost-effective. So...here are a few things I have done (in case you need inspiration!). 
My Vanity
Make-up-this one is eye-shadow

  • Meal plans for October and November
  • Activity Calendar for our family
  • Chore chart and institution of "allowance" for the boys
  • baked 3 new dessert recipes, and one new dinner...so far
  • clipped coupons
  • organized my special under-the-stairs closet and my vanity area in my room
  • organized Isaiah's and Matthew's rooms
  • schoolwork with Isaiah
I am liking the activities of finally being able to plan and organize my home. :)
My closet. Two shoe organizers, and totes filled with boots, scarves, tanks and swimsuits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment