Monday, September 24, 2012

Almost to 3,000!

I am about to clear 3,000 total page-views on this blog since the time I began in mid-July. I love the days that I get tons of readers, and yes, kind of get discouraged on the days that my readership is very low. But...I started this blog because I wanted to write my thoughts down. I have written a bit of just about everything that interests me: relationships, parenting, daily life, the educational system, and a few random rants or funny pieces here and there. 

I want to thank you for reading. I would like to keep this up as long as I can, and as long as I find it enjoyable. I would really love to see more comments, bloggers love to get feedback and have actual 2 or more way discussions. I know it's kind of a pain to comment on, but you can always be anonymous and type your name at the bottom, or just plain be anonymous if you want. :)  

Please respond to my poll with your top 2 favorites. You will see it on the right side of the page.  It really helps to guide my topics and style. Thank you! Let's get to 5,000 soon! :) Share me with your friends, recommend me on Google +, or share me on Facebook. I appreciate it!

Here's to hoping you stay with me for 3,000 more posts!



1 comment:

  1. Love you, babe! Proud of you. :) You're an awesome writer.

    ReplyDelete