Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Fall

Posts have been more sparse this past week and a half or so. My page-views are way down, and while I find it disappointing, it is not surprising. I have not been able to blog as much with my finals this week (today actually in less than 2 hours!), and last weekend we were off getting a puppy. We did not pick a girl, but a boy, and named him Max. I wish you a happy start to Fall. While it is the beginning of my 2 week summer (without classes!), I know for everyone else it is off to work like normal or back to school. I hope that you will keep reading, as I am sure my posts will pick up after today. :)  I also have some new projects I would like to start. For me the Fall is bringing: 1) homeschooling my little guy, 2)working with our new puppy (who I would like to make into a therapy dog to do hospital and nursing home visits when he is older), 3)teaching myself how to suture (Yep, how to stitch folks up! Something I personally want to know how to do...just in case it's ever needed), 4)taking two sociology classes, 5)cooking more, 6) exercising more, and 7) starting an entirely different blog on marital health and sexuality (it will be a bit risque, so it will be by invite only to get you to it at first.:)

Cheers. Hope you'll read me soon.

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Love ya, babe! It's gonna be a nice, relaxing two weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete