Thursday, August 2, 2012

From Now On...

Some thoughts of mine that may appeal to you as well:

My Story...
I have been hurt, I have caused hurt.
 I have been scared, lonely, disillusioned and passed-over.
I have done things because I felt that they were good for others while I died inside.
I have held back, doubted, feared and succumbed to being what others thought I should be.
I have spent countless hours of my life doing things that I do not wish to do and things that I thought defined me.
No more.

My Plan…
I am vibrant. I have opinions of my own. I am capable. I am compassionate. I am intelligent.
I will not hold back love, but give freely and often .
I will laugh hard. Keep in shape, but also indulge when it matters.
I will respect, but not conform. I will honor the differences in others.
I will believe; I will have faith-but I may not always play by your rules.
I will dream and I will accomplish.
From now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment