Thursday, June 20, 2013

Need Input-Please?

So, I am torn between writing out my own story about heartbreak and finding love (The Other Side of Forever), writing a self-help book for women going through divorce (Emergence: Healing from the Divorce), or somehow trying to combine the two  with activities and journal pages for women after chunks of my story, as well as some humor and advice. I have a few chapters written, most of it mapped out and a few ideas for the cover as well as two different titles depending on which way I go? Now I need some input. Which
is more interesting to read, which would you be more likely to enjoy? Thank you.


You may vote by commenting on this blog, emailing me your idea at sarahbrice11@gmail.com, or commenting on Facebook. If you are an artist, you may also contact me about possible cover art. 

I love your input!

-Sarah


1 comment:

  1. Dang-I love your honesty, so for me, I'd like the first option, but a self-help book might be more 'needed.'
    If the two can be combined, I vote for that.

    Aunt Susie

    ReplyDelete