Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NyQuil Induced Haze

Thank you NyQuil for the 8.5 hours of sleep you gave me last night, where I awoke just once, 7 hours in to use the bathroom-I really appreciate the sleep. :) What I do not appreciate however, is the fact that I am pretty sure I hit snooze for an extra hour of sleep from the time my alarm was set, going through 7 entire snooze cycles during which time I instantly fell back into slumber after haphazardly hitting the alarm clock each time. I also do not appreciate the fact that my entire two hours of wakefulness thus far has felt like I am still under some sort of haze. Ah...the NyQuil haze, making my actions sluggish, my thoughts scattered (if at all present), and my head swim. Did I even dream last night? I especially do not appreciate how lazy I felt getting ready, causing me to decide on a messy ponytail for school today, and then me spending so much time re-doing said pony that I honestly could've styled my hair completely at that point. Oh, well-the messy haired college chick seems all the rage anyhow. What is it with the girls that wear sweats or painted-on-very-tightly "exercise" pants, hair in a messy ponytail and then a full face of make-up on? I want to yell "You are fooling no-one with the rolled out of bed look, I know it took time to expertly apply your pounds of eyeliner!" But I digress. 


1 comment:

  1. Ahahhaha.. so true. I think Nyquil gives off fumes! No other explanation for how well I slept, and how many times I went right back to sleep after you hit the snooze button. :)

    ReplyDelete