Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What's on Your Summer Reading List?

Since I became a teacher, summers have become synonymous for me fitting in my "fun" reading, since I was usually taking classes throughout the school year as well. Looks like the next few summers will be no different, since I have fewer classes during the summer. I know that lots of "normal" people work through the summer (don't worry, I will join you soon enough!), but I do hope that it is a more relaxing time for all of
you.

If you have similar tastes to me in literature, here are some of my summer recommendations, as well as the ones on my list.


Books I Recommend 
I have read these, and these are absolute must reads in my opinion! These were books I could not get enough of. You know the ones when you are irritated that normal life has to go on while you are reading THIS book?  I mean everyone should STOP what they are doing and read it with you! You know? Each title is a link to Goodreads, so you can read the summary of the book and reviews. I rely on reviews quite a bit, and LOVE the site.



My Summer Reading List






There's a start for you. This is just a very small sliver of my "to read" books! Happy almost summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment