Friday, January 17, 2014

Traveling Inspiration Part 3-South America and Antarctica

I combined 2 continental areas for this post, because I only came up with a small handful of places I wanted to see in South America. I am just sure that I may be missing some great places to have on this part of my list, so please DO comment, and let me know what you would add. Thanks!

Antarctica is a MUST on my list, and the cost below is for the shortest trip and basic cruise accommodations. Yikes!!


Antarctica
Antarctica
Glaciers, cruise, wildlife
December-February
9+ day cruise-$8,700+

Peru
South America
Machu Picchu

May-September
1 week, flight, 4 star hotel and expedition to Machu Picchu
$3,900
Brazil
South America
Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro
December-March
1 week, flight, 4 star resort
$4,000

No comments:

Post a Comment