Thursday, July 26, 2012

Restless Part 2-Discussion (please join)

I know that it can be kind of a pain to comment on blogs. But I was thinking of my post yesterday about my secret twin, Restless. There are certain things that calm my restlessness, and I thought I'd compile a list and hopefully have YOU comment on what relaxes you when you get that feeling. I'd love your responses. 

For me, these things tend to help, though some are easier than others :)

  • Have a cup of tea or a small glass of wine
  • take a bubble bath with candles
  • go on a walk outside to quiet my thoughts
  • Zone out and watch a favorite TV show (House, MD anyone?)
  • Go to the ocean. Works every time though I only get there a few times a year. The constant motion of the waves is SO relaxing to me!
  • Get it out of my system. Do something kind of fun and crazy. That reminds me of the most perfect date I've ever been on (! and it's probably not what you'd think!)and some of my other top favorites. 
How about you?

1 comment: