Monday, October 21, 2013

Bucket List Revised

Over the last few years I have given lots of thought to what all I would like to do, see and accomplish in my life. I made the visual version on Pinterest you can check out here: My List. My list is, of course, always changing. I removed the things I have done, and even though I had begun the list just over a year ago, I found that some of my priorities had changed. My husband laughs at me a bit, but I enjoy the process of detailing out my goals in life and the fun things I just HAVE to try. :)

On my list thus far: 

  • Become an RN.
  • Travel to Iceland. (Why? look at the pictures. Plus there is a geothermal lagoon that you can float in like a big spa while it snows around you. SO pretty!)
  • Travel to Bora Bora. Bungalow over turquoise water...yes please. 
  • Try parasailing. Looks fun. Might do in Oahu in February.
  • Take a spontaneous road trip with no planned destination. This goes against my OCD nature, but could be very fun.
  • Learn to ballroom dance.
  • Go on a cruise.
  • Take my sons to Hawaii.
  • Take my sons to Disneyland.
  • Ride a gondola in Venice. 
  • Float in the Dead Sea.
  • Be married to the same person for 50 years. Let's see...I will be 79. Totally possible!
  • Ride a two-person bike with my hubby.
  • Help design and decorate our dream home-log cabin!
  • Learn Sign Language.
  • Throw a dart at a map and travel to wherever it lands. 
  • Travel to every continent.
  • Travel to every state...only 41 more to go! I am not counting places I have just flown through/to.
    • Been to Oregon, Washington, California, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Maryland, West Virginia, and Hawaii.
  • Sleep in a castle.
  • Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
  • Go white-water rafting.
  • Ride in a hot-air balloon.
  • Visit the Louvre. 
  • Go sailing.
  • Visit the pyramids.
  • Sky-diving.
  • Antarctic Cruise.
  • Study Astronomy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment